Student Volunteer Staff
If you are interested in being a volunteer in Malaga, Spain, please submit your volunteer application.
Are you currently a college or university student studying Family Therapy or a related field?
Are you willing to volunteer your time and effort during one day of the IFTA Congress?
If your answers to both questions above are "yes," please fill out the following form:
Volunteer openings are limited. We are especially interested in students who are fluent in English and Spanish.
Individuals who have expressed interest in volunteering, by sending the above information and registering for the conference, will be notified by early February 2017 regarding whether they have been selected as a volunteer.
- Payment of $100 at the Congress after completing the day as a volunteer.
- Enhanced networking opportunities with Family Therapy professionals from around the world.
- Letter of recognition.
- If you are selected as a Student Volunteer, your volunteer position will not be confirmed until your Congress Registration is confirmed.
- Attend a short training meeting the morning you volunteer.
- Communicate with and assist Conference Staff as needed.
- Host workshop rooms to introduce presenters, help with attendees at the registration desk, help with handouts or simple audiovisual tasks, and tally and report attendance.
Volunteer responsibilities will still allow you to attend most sessions.