Certificates / CEUs
There are two standard certificates available:
1. Certificate of Attendance.FREE and Automatic. Click here to see a sample. All attendees will automatically receive a Certificate of Attendance when they arrive at the World Congress.
2. Certificate of Continuing Education.
$15 USD (before December 31, 2016) and by request only. Click here to see a sample.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are made available through the co-sponsorship of Marriage and Family Counseling Service (Rock Island, Illinois, USA), an Approved Continuing Education Sponsor for several different licensed professionals in both Illinois and California as follows:
- Illinois Licensed Clinical Social Workers, #159-000295
- Illinois Marriage and Family Therapists, #168-00011
- California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, #PCE5572
- California Licensed Clinical Social Works, #PCE5572
- California Licensed Educational Psychologists, #PCE5572
- California Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors, #PCE5572
By completing a request and submitting payment of $15 USD (before December 31, 2016), you will receive the standard Certificate of Continuing Education via email within 4 weeks after the World Congress.
To request a Certificate of Continuing Education, click here.
NOTE - Acceptance of the CEUs varies by state regulations. You need to check with your state to determine if these CEUs are valid in your state.
If you need a certificate more customized than either of the two standard certificates, you may request this during the World Congress at the Registration Desk for a fee of $25 USD.